PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY of Travel4Fairs
Thank you for visiting our website and your interest in our company.
We process your data in accordance with the laws and regulations valid for personal data protection, including EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU-GDPR) and specific implementation laws applicable to our country.
We hereby provide you with complete information about your data processing by Travel4Fairs and your rights accordingly.
- Personal Data
Personal data is information enabling identification of a natural person (particularly including name, birth date, address, telephone number, e-mail address and IP address).
When you call us, visit our website, cooperate with us, ask questions or request our cooperation, we might ask you for information, depending or the relationship type between us.
Moreover, you may choose by yourself to give us additional personal data (as in the case of a curriculum vitae) or more information (such as tax or commercial data, within your updating or cooperation research)
Anonymous data can never be used for the establishment of personal contact with the user.
We collect information, directly or indirectly, in following ways:
- Information you send or provide us, during our communication or your visit in our website, digitally or by other means.
- Information we receive during your use of our services or our colleagues’ services
- We use a variety of technologies to collect and store information which may include use of technologies such as cookies (see also §12).
- We may use information from our advertising networks, customer or third parties, in order to inform you of specific services that might be of interest to you
- Our website itself doesn’t collect any information related to the behavior, activities and location of the user
- Person in charge of data protection
Person in charge of processing is:
- Your rights as data subject
Our customer, users of our services and our website visitors have right within General Data Protection Regulation(EΕ 679/2016), which are coded in articles 15-22 EU-GDPR. These are:
- The right to access (Article 15),
- The right to delete (Article 17),
- The right to correct (Article 16),
- The right of data portability (Article 20),
- The right to limit data processing (Article 18),
- The right of objection to data processing (Article 21).
- In particular, the right of objection
a. When we process your personal data for direct advertising / marketing purposes, you have the right to object to such data processing without giving any reason. The same goes also for profile creation, within its relation to direct advertising.
When you dispute processing for direct advertising purposes, we won’t be processing your personal data any more on this purpose. You can send us information for free in following e-mail address (e-mail) : email@example.com
b. In case we process your data on legitimate interests, you may object to such processing at any time and for reasons related to your particular situation.
We will no longer process your personal data unless we can prove mandatory and legal reasons for the processing which overcome your interests, right and freedoms or for the foundation, exercise or support of legal claims.
- Aims and legal reasons for data processing
We use your data to launch companies, fulfill contractual and mandatory obligations, fulfill contractual relationships, offer products and services and enhance relationships with customers, which may include analytics for marketing and direct advertising purposes.
In particular, we use your data for following purposes (indicative):
- Orders / payments processing
- Sign up as an exhibitor and/or visitor
- Tickets purchase
- Coupons redeem. Coupons can be redeemed online and an online ticket can be printed. This procedure will save you waiting time on site.
- “One-click” registration of future tickets. For some trade visitor shows, pre-legitimation information is sent via e-mail or letter (visitor legitimation), making it easier to purchase tickets next time.
- Delivery, payment and online publication of catalogues and trade fair catalogues (eg exhibitor and products databases).
- Verification of a person as trade visitor (trade visitor legitimation).
- Personalization of identity cards in identity management: exhibitor IDs, assemblying and dismantling IDs, tickets
- Plan your visit in trade fairs based on announcements and targeted trade information sent by e-mail and post.
- Exhibitor participation organization offering targeted information about service offers and services.
- Newsletters subscribe.
- Voluntary participation in general and market researches.
- Review of the accreditation conditions for mass media representatives and bloggers.
Your consent is also required under data protection laws. By asking for your consent, we inform you of the data processing purpose and your right to object. If consent also concerns processing of special personal data categories, we will explicitly notify you in the consent registration.
- Transmission to third parties
We only transmit your data within legal limits or upon your consent. Otherwise, your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties unless we are obliged to do so under binding regulations (transmission to external entities such as supervisor or criminal prosecution authorities).
- Data recipients / recipient categories
As part of our business, we assure that your data are received only by individuals who need them in order to fulfil our conventional and regulated obligations. As TRAVEL FOUR FAIRS LTD operates worldwide, we may send your data to subsidiaries or our international representatives located in your country or responsible for your district, order or request.
In many cases, our services are assisted by service providers and service partners, such as visitor’s registration processing, newsletter distribution, e-mailings, payments processing, order processing, credit check, website hosting, data maintenance and analysis. All service providers and service partners have been carefully selected and necessary data protection agreements have been concluded with all service providers and service partners. Personal data is processed by our service providers and service partners in accordance with currently valid data protection regulations to provide support and information to clients and interested parties and to offer services.
Your data will be transmitted to exhibitors in following cases:
- When you use a coupon for your visit to the trade fair, you agree that the data you enter in your visitor registration will be transmitted to the exhibitor who invited you to visit the trade fair free of charge. This may serve the purpose of tickets charge between the exhibitor and TRAVEL FOUR FAIRS, review of redeemed vouchers and contact between exhibitors and their visitors. If you do not agree with this, you definitely have the choice to buy the entrance ticket in the exhibition ground entrance without giving any information.
- If you join the so-called "follow-up instructions". You participate in instructions follow-up when you allow an exhibitor to scan the barcode on your ticket during your event visit to the event. In a manner similar to providing a business card, barcode scanning means that the contact information you provided in the visitor’s registration (company name, address, title, surname, name, company, address, postal code, city post, e-mail, possibly domain information and other information provided by you) will be transmitted to the exhibitor, regardless of whether the exhibitor comes from Germany, EU or other third countries. Your participation in lead monitoring is voluntary and will not take place without your further cooperation.
- Data transmission / Intentions of data transmissions to third countries
Data is transmitted to third countries (outside European Union or European Economic Area), only when this is necessary for our obligations fulfilment, or is required by law or when you give us your consent to do so.
We may possibly transmit your personal data in subsidiaries or our international representatives outside European Economic Area: India, China, Brazil, USA. Our international representatives can be found in our website www.travel4fairs.com
- Data storage duration
Your data is stored as long is required for specific processing purpose. Please note that numerous maintenance periods require data storage. This is particularly needed under commercial or tax law. Data is normally deleted as soon as other maintenance obligations are no more valid.
Additionally, we may store your data if you have given us your consent to do so, or in case of legal disputes, when we use data as evidence for purpose of legal limitation periods, which might last up to five years.
- Safety of your data
We make use of appropriate technical and organizational assurances to protect the data we store as much as possible against incidental or intentional manipulations, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized persons. Security level is constantly being reviewed and adjusted to meet new security standards in cooperation with security experts.
Data transmissions to and from our website are always encrypted. As a transmission protocol for our websites, we offer HTTPS and we always use latest transmission protocols. Alternative communication channels can also be used. (e.g. postal service)
- Automated decision making
We do not make use of purely automated processing procedures to make our decision.
Our website uses so-called “cookies” in many points. Our purpose is to make our offer more user-friendly, effective and safe. Cookies are small text files set on your computer and stored in your browser (locally in the hard drive).
These cookies allow us to analyse the way our users use our website. They allow us to design the website content in order to meet our users’ needs, for example. Cookies also allow us to measure the effectiveness of particular advertisement and place it according current user’s interests, for example.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called “period cookies”. These are automatically deleted after your visit. Permanent cookies are automatically deleted from your computer when validity period expires (usually after six mothns) or when you delete them by yourself before validity period expires.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. Though, you can usually also change browser settings if you do not wish to send us information. In this case, you will be able to use our website offers without any restrictions. (exception: modulators).
Cookies are stored in user’s computer and are then transmitted to our website. Therefore as a user you have full control of cookies use. You can disable or restrict the transmission of cookies by changing the setting in your internet browser. Additionally, already set cookies can always be deleted using your Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all widely used web browsers.
Please note that when you turn off cookies , all website functions may not be fully in use.
You can find more information about cookies use and possibility of objections to cookies use.
- Links to other providers
Our website contains clearly identifiable links to other companies’ websites. When we have links to other providers’ websites, we do not affect their content. Therefore, we do not take any responsibility of his content. Every provider or website administrator is responsible for the content of these web pages.
Linked pages have been checked for possible legal offences and apparent violations at the time links were posted. No illegal content was apparent at the time links were posted. Though, we cannot expect to check permanently the content of linked websites without specific indications of law infringement. These links are getting removed immediately when we become aware of legal violations.
Applicable law is Greek Law, as formulated according General Regulation of Personal Data Protection (2016/679/ EU) and generally the currently valid national and European laws and regulations for personal data protection and Athens Courts are in charge of any emerging disputes related to Personal Data Protection.